Thanks for your input, Junebuggena. It is good to have these details pointed out to me!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3054
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #30532 of 348272/26/16 at 1:20pmQuote:
Do I have pictures?
The cheering section just isn't the same without the head cheerleaderpost #30533 of 348272/26/16 at 1:39pmQuote:
Gorgeous chicks. I swear, I think I could pick Smith chicks out of a lineup. There's just something about those muffs, even as chickspost #30534 of 348272/26/16 at 1:44pm
Oh, Oz, here's another picture everyone has seen before, but this rooster and the blue hen directly behind him are definitely Clementine's parents. That's the only pairing I have that can possibly throw splash. The rooster's tail set is high, but he's got a nice, dark cape, and that blue hen is the best of my blues.post #30535 of 348272/26/16 at 2:43pmQuote:
Hmmm! At 4 weeks old your splash looks grey! I wonder if mine are going to be light with not much splash. I want one that looks like your rooster scflock!!!post #30536 of 348272/26/16 at 2:56pmQuote:
Thank you! I have taken so many pictures. They are seeing spots! Line up and mug shots! Paparazzi! It is going to be ruff picking out which ones to keep. I want to keep them all! I hope I don't end up with a lot of roosters. That would make it even harder.post #30537 of 348272/26/16 at 3:19pmQuote:
I agree with you, I think that splash rooster is gorgeous, but I have learned here and elsewhere that the black is the much more desirable roosterpost #30538 of 348272/26/16 at 3:20pmQuote:
Didn't you order marans from Julie? I may have ruined your odds. My 13 chicks are looking very much like 2 boys and 11 girlspost #30539 of 348272/26/16 at 3:30pmpost #30540 of 348272/26/16 at 3:41pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 4 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 13 seconds ago
- › problem in the coop 26 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 28 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 30 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 35 seconds ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Average Weight of Pullets and Average weight of Roosters...... 1 minute ago
- › Can i use anything else but that kaytee exact hand feeding formula? 1 minute ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.