I am thinking about 50/50 hen /roo! That is just a guess! I hope I am wrong and get a lot more hens then roosters. Out of the 11 lavenders. It looks like only three hens. You just bend the wire back. They are not real hard to put on and off!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 9:49 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3106post #31051 of 348433/7/16 at 6:37pmQuote:
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #31052 of 348433/7/16 at 6:37pmQuote:Ugh...huh...! Just teasing!💜
Except for that night a few weeks ago when you rode like the wind with only your Jammie's on and wild horses! lol WILD
Horses!🐎🐣🐣 nor storms or rains or floods will stop us!! Lol!post #31053 of 348433/7/16 at 6:41pmpost #31054 of 348433/7/16 at 6:42pmpost #31055 of 348433/7/16 at 6:42pmQuote:
You got that right! Saddle up your horses! We would do a better job on horse back then the post office! My hatching eggs where scrambled eggs!post #31056 of 348433/7/16 at 7:00pmQuote:
I guess I wouldn't have a problem with anyone wearing pjs to WalMart..as long as the pants are pulled up over and the top actually fits...post #31057 of 348433/7/16 at 7:20pmpost #31058 of 348433/7/16 at 7:20pmQuote:
So does that make you in the pj club? All the cool people are joining! lol You will know me when you see me in pj's with my guide chicken.post #31059 of 348433/7/16 at 7:23pmQuote:I think I did it once about 15 years ago...I was too sick to care.! No I'll go in sweats any day of the week though!
Isn't that the truth?! People have no shame!! Lol.
Edited by Miss Ameraucana - 3/7/16 at 7:24pmpost #31060 of 348433/7/16 at 7:30pmQuote:I want to join! And you have to join, Me & marchick & REDBANKS and whoever else wants to come! There will be chocolate too!!
We'll have a slumber party! The price of admission? 1 pullet each please!
Edited by Miss Ameraucana - 3/7/16 at 7:30pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 seconds ago
- › Redwood Incubator - Leahy Favorite ARTICLE with Pic 17 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 53 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Ms. Arline J 1 minute ago
- › HELP! My 3 week old light brahma is lame. 4 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 5 minutes ago
- › ♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡ 6 minutes ago
- › Need help with questions on eggs yolk colors 6 minutes ago
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...