He's not a standard color, making him an Easter Egger. He's got black feathering, so no Blue/Black/Splash genes at all. He's too pale for Wheaten.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3128
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #31272 of 348473/12/16 at 1:11pmpost #31273 of 348473/12/16 at 1:19pmpost #31274 of 348473/12/16 at 1:24pmpost #31275 of 348473/12/16 at 1:26pmpost #31276 of 348473/12/16 at 1:27pmpost #31277 of 348473/12/16 at 1:28pmpost #31278 of 348473/12/16 at 1:35pmpost #31279 of 348473/12/16 at 1:55pmpost #31280 of 348473/12/16 at 1:56pm
Working on it. This is a big one. Patience, grasshopper
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 2114 Active Users (248 Members and 1866 Guests)
- › Is this pullet an OEGB 8 seconds ago
- › Mean Rhode Island Red 34 seconds ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 37 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 49 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 51 seconds ago
- › SCD - Sudden Chicken Death 1 minute ago
- › Is this girl getting beat up or have the pox? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 2 minutes ago
- › Oxytetracyline and Tetracycline Powder Doses 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age