Go down the horse feed isle and look for the pelleted pine bedding. This is what they had as far as pellet bedding went. Think horse stalls 🐎 and this AM they still act thrilled with it😄
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3134
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #31332 of 347923/14/16 at 9:04am
They're getting friendlier!😃 Do those white bold chick feathers mean anything? I believe 5 maybe 6 of my blue wheaten chicks have the bold white black feathers. Then the other 2 wheatens feathers more match their little fur. Just wondering if the brighter colored chicks are the males. If so then I only have 2 blue wheaten pullets🙁post #31333 of 347923/14/16 at 9:08amHBOpost #31334 of 347923/14/16 at 9:14ampost #31335 of 347923/14/16 at 9:20ampost #31336 of 347923/14/16 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by brucvl
This morning their still lovin it too! I'm surprised I would have thought they wouldn't like it under their feet but just the opposite. Lol.
They're getting friendlier!😃 Do those white bold chick feathers mean anything? I believe 5 maybe 6 of my blue wheaten chicks have the bold white black feathers. Then the other 2 wheatens feathers more match their little fur. Just wondering if the brighter colored chicks are the males. If so then I only have 2 blue wheaten pullets🙁
Do you have Wheaten and Blue Wheaten?
Edited by marchick - 3/14/16 at 9:22ampost #31337 of 347923/14/16 at 9:23ampost #31338 of 347923/14/16 at 9:25ampost #31339 of 347923/14/16 at 9:28ampost #31340 of 347923/14/16 at 9:29am
It is! My chicks are looking and acting pretty good this morning💛 how are your little babies today!? Of course at this point yours are getting bigger!! Mine just seem to feel really good this morning and that makes me happy❤️ they have all made it through the first week!!
Edited by Miss Ameraucana - 3/14/16 at 9:30am
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1714 Active Users (183 Members and 1531 Guests)
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 17 seconds ago
- › TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!! 22 seconds ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 46 seconds ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 47 seconds ago
- › Rooster thread 55 seconds ago
- › Turkey with an Upper Respiratory Infection 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale