Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Today at 7:43 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3165
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #31642 of 348493/22/16 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by scflock
I'm really hoping he'll get better. I don't have a replacement for him, and I don't want those light blue hens in with the splash, so I'm just going to leave him in there and
I said this on another thread, and I'll say it here. Any rooster that needs manscaping is a cull for me
Oh, don't be silly! You just gotta watch what you're cutting...snip snippost #31643 of 348493/22/16 at 7:02ampost #31644 of 348493/22/16 at 7:04amGood morning everybody! I have taken some more pics of my babies. Thought I would post some pics. I'll do my best to post several at a time! So here are my little sweeties, some of them! I didn't put them all on. Have some nice black males I ll post at another time!
As gentle and living as my blue wheatens are it's only fitting to post them first❤️ pictures to follow. They are 15 to 16 days old now & I sure love them and wanted to share💛post #31645 of 348493/22/16 at 7:05amQuote:Originally Posted by brucvl
Good morning everybody! I have taken some more pics of my babies. Thought I would post some pics. I'll do my best to post several at a time! So here are my little sweeties, some of them! I didn't put them all on. Have some nice black males I ll post at another time!
As gentle and living as my blue wheatens are it's only fitting to post them first❤️ pictures to follow. They are 15 to 16 days old now & I sure love them and wanted to share💛
Can't wait to see them, I've been wondering about youpost #31646 of 348493/22/16 at 7:18ampost #31647 of 348493/22/16 at 7:22ampost #31648 of 348493/22/16 at 7:27ampost #31649 of 348493/22/16 at 7:33ampost #31650 of 348493/22/16 at 7:46am
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Granny's gone and done it again 20 seconds ago
- › New and need to make pen 31 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 47 seconds ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Hello From Florida 1 minute ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 1 minute ago
- › Muscovy Duck with neck/eyesight issue, HELP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Kombucha- anybody making it? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age