Can you get a couple pictures of that chick?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3189
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #31882 of 348273/31/16 at 9:57ampost #31883 of 348273/31/16 at 9:59ampost #31884 of 348273/31/16 at 10:19ampost #31885 of 348273/31/16 at 10:23ampost #31886 of 348273/31/16 at 10:38ampost #31887 of 348273/31/16 at 10:58ampost #31888 of 348273/31/16 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by brucvl
I didn't put a pic of Eve up yesterday with my blue wheaten/wheaten boys cause "I'm just sure she is a girl!...." I'm gonna bite the bullet, please tell me Eve's a pullet. She's also my new avitar pic.💛 she acts like she is a girl and is much much lighter than the boys.
Sure looks like a pullet to me. :)post #31889 of 348273/31/16 at 11:17amQuote:
Another pullet. :)
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1589 Active Users (239 Members and 1350 Guests)
- › The last letter Game 46 seconds ago
- › ~Rate the Movie!~ 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Best incubater to use 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › Arizona Chickens 3 minutes ago
- › Dark red dots/egg-like blobs (fully contained-not mucousy) in poop. 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.