Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/22/16 at 8:48pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3216post #32152 of 348274/15/16 at 7:01am
Wow. yes, those are very dark! I wonder how that will impact lacing.post #32153 of 348274/15/16 at 7:07ampost #32154 of 348274/15/16 at 7:17amI purposely set my pens up to breed for mostly blue this year. Most of my blues are light, with not the greatest edging. I'm trying to improve on that using a black parent. If they are too dark to show the edging, I will start going the other direction next year.
My splash chicks are coming from one very dark blue hen. I'm hoping I can reproduce that rooster, but with a lower tail setpost #32155 of 348274/15/16 at 8:24ampost #32156 of 348274/15/16 at 8:26ampost #32157 of 348274/15/16 at 8:37amQuote:
I love it here! Most of my relatives are down closer to you though
Chicken obsessed since who knows!
Chicken obsessed since who knows!
*Pennsylvania 4H*post #32158 of 348274/15/16 at 3:11pmQuote:
@DnDFarm - I know what B/B/S means and use the term myself -- probably because we know these 3 color varieties can be mixed in the same pen for breeding if you wished to. I don't breed but certainly know that B/B/S is not a breed . But again these dialogues do help to clarify things for those that are still learning.post #32159 of 348274/15/16 at 4:30pmQuote:Last week:Originally Posted by DnDFarm
That's exactly what I'm waiting to see. If AbbevilleOz will post some pictures, he has some that are about 9 weeks old. That's why I want chicks from the black rooster so badly. He's over 3 light blue hens and a splash. All blues coming from that splash rooster are that dark. If it helps lacing, that's wonderful. If they are too dark, I'm going to pick my best blue rooster and try again
I think that's Wally."Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23"Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 4 seconds ago
- › Removing/trimming rooster spurs 24 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 50 seconds ago
- › Homemade chicken feeder and waterer pics please! 1 minute ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 6 minutes ago
- › Does anyone know if my turkey a Tom or not 6 minutes ago
- › Noob mistake with the Brooder Light 7 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 10 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.