Yes, it looks blue, but is not Ameraucana. He has wattles instead of muffs and a beard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3222
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #32212 of 348374/17/16 at 5:22pmpost #32213 of 348374/17/16 at 5:28pmpost #32214 of 348374/17/16 at 5:30pmpost #32215 of 348374/17/16 at 5:32pmpost #32216 of 348374/17/16 at 5:51pmpost #32217 of 348374/18/16 at 5:37ampost #32218 of 348374/18/16 at 8:17amMy chicks:
Sorry, this is an older picture. Tiger does not like being picked up
Bea is trying to follow in her Fern's *footsteps? *wing flaps? And fly to the top of the brooder
Fern will come sit on my hand while I post here lol
*shoos Fern off of the keyboard
They are all about 1 1/2 weeks old
Edited by peopleRanimals2 - 4/18/16 at 8:21ampost #32219 of 348374/18/16 at 10:16am
It's not the greatest picture, but the color shows. This is the latest batch of chicks hatched from the splash rooster this weekend. I haven't been doing this long enough to learn the genetics, I just tried to mate my best roosters to produce the color I wanted. From customers pictures of them growing out, I am very pleased so far. I have some 4 week olds that I am keeping for myself, and I really like the blue that rooster is throwing. If they are too dark as adults, I will take them back to a blue rooster next year.post #32220 of 348374/18/16 at 12:49pmQuote:Sweet! Looks just like the batch you sold me!Originally Posted by DnDFarm
It's not the greatest picture, but the color shows. This is the latest batch of chicks hatched from the splash rooster this weekend. I haven't been doing this long enough to learn the genetics, I just tried to mate my best roosters to produce the color I wanted. From customers pictures of them growing out, I am very pleased so far. I have some 4 week olds that I am keeping for myself, and I really like the blue that rooster is throwing. If they are too dark as adults, I will take them back to a blue rooster next year."Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23"Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23
- The Chicken Chapel
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 4 seconds ago
- › Intergrating new hens - 12 weeks old 23 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 24 seconds ago
- › batches of chickens all year are dying daily we have found no... 56 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 2 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 2 minutes ago
- › Hello all from the UK 3 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 3 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.