Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3223
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #32222 of 348034/18/16 at 1:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by DnDFarm
Yep, the batches since yours have been pretty consistent. I've kept 14 for myself, and one I still think is quite possibly white. That's all I'm keeping from the splash rooster right now. Hopefully I'll get some keepers from the black set tonight. I'm still looking very much forward to getting a black from Susan, but I'd love to squeeze some chicks out of mine before he moves on
Is this the black you talked about with fertility issues?
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #32223 of 348034/18/16 at 1:33pmpost #32224 of 348034/18/16 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by DnDFarm
Yes. I haven't set from him in a few weeks. I cracked a dozen two weeks ago, and he was 50%. All 4 girls are looking a little ragged now, so I'm going to give it another shot. I really need to keep those genes going. My blue rooster in the OE pen is having issues, too, so getting a Redden bird from Susan may be exactly what I need
I asked because I always thought fertility issues could be passed on. I have about 8 of Susan's blacks. They are very nice. I don't think you could go wrong with a Max baby!
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #32225 of 348034/18/16 at 2:33pmpost #32226 of 348034/18/16 at 3:10pmpost #32227 of 348034/18/16 at 3:32pmQuote:
That makes sense. Good luck!
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #32228 of 348034/18/16 at 7:05pm
Lockdown is tomorrow for my 13 Ameraucana eggs. I'm so excited. I had one clear and one day 10 death. So far the rest are looking perfect, I need to build a separator to keep my choc splits from my lav splits. Fun times ahead!post #32229 of 348034/18/16 at 7:32pmQuote:
Awsome! I hope you have a good hatch!post #32230 of 348034/18/16 at 7:47pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Granny's gone and done it again 12 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 16 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 22 seconds ago
- › Wry neck...Treat or euthanize?? UPDATED with GREAT results!! 28 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Polish sexing 2 minutes ago
- › HI from West Virginia! 👋🏻🙂 2 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.