Can't say much at this age except give them a couple of more months.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3240post #32392 of 348274/21/16 at 4:22amBlessings from our farm to yours! Our pets include cattle- Australian Shepherds and Silver Laced Wyandotte'sBlessings from our farm to yours! Our pets include cattle- Australian Shepherds and Silver Laced Wyandotte'spost #32393 of 348274/21/16 at 5:46am2 dogs, 6 cats, 40 chickens (australorps, wyandottes, and easter eggers), lots of tropical fish, and a toddler.2 dogs, 6 cats, 40 chickens (australorps, wyandottes, and easter eggers), lots of tropical fish, and a toddler.post #32394 of 348274/21/16 at 8:19ampost #32395 of 348274/21/16 at 8:32ampost #32396 of 348274/21/16 at 8:34am
One of them is already zipping! You have a magic cheer!
Edited by Saris - 4/21/16 at 8:34ampost #32397 of 348274/21/16 at 8:45ampost #32398 of 348274/21/16 at 8:53am
I dunno, but Speedy McSpeederton is out and a lovely black color. Cheeping to all her buddies to hatch now.post #32399 of 348274/21/16 at 9:28ampost #32400 of 348274/21/16 at 9:37amQuote:
Well Chances are with how wide her comb base is and the bumps that are on it she is probably a he. But fingers crossed it's a girl right?
Though now that it's drying it's looking more silvery sheened instead of just black, now I'm curious as to how dark Lavs can be when they hatch. I'll have to wait until it's fluffy I suppose.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Granny's gone and done it again 15 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 24 seconds ago
- › Learning and Growing in my life with my chicken/duck! 1 minute ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 1 minute ago
- › Official BYC caption Contest - 10/17/2016 - Pic by sasafras4u2 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 3 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 4 minutes ago
- › Do Texas A&M Quail Hatch from Non-Speckled Eggs? 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.