They are Ameraucana, but I don't have grown ones yet. I got these eggs for hatching from Pip&Peeps, she has the adults, but they're still in the project stage. These eggs will be chco if female and black split to choc if male. Though there is a small chance of a choc male popping up since she said she had a choc roo fence jumper.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3242post #32411 of 348034/21/16 at 12:11pmQuote:Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #32412 of 348034/21/16 at 12:30pmpost #32413 of 348034/21/16 at 12:32pmpost #32414 of 348034/21/16 at 3:04pmpost #32415 of 348034/21/16 at 3:28pmQuote:
I'm so excited for them, and to see if my splash chicks are carrying the silkied genes. They're ridiculously soft as is.post #32416 of 348034/22/16 at 9:23am
I think the top chick here might be chocolate?
There are 3 more Ams drying in the 'bator. Total hatched is 2 lavs, 2 lav splits, and 5 choc or choc splits. I can't tell yet, sometimes they look black and sometimes they don't depending on the lighting and what they're next to.post #32417 of 348034/22/16 at 9:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Saris
I think the top chick here might be chocolate?
There are 3 more Ams drying in the 'bator. Total hatched is 2 lavs, 2 lav splits, and 5 choc or choc splits. I can't tell yet, sometimes they look black and sometimes they don't depending on the lighting and what they're next to.
Sounds like you had a good hatch! Awsome! Very cute!post #32418 of 348034/22/16 at 10:01ampost #32419 of 348034/22/16 at 10:32am
I think I got 1 4th from the right?! The others are very dark but not quite black per se. Probably the others are males and splits.post #32420 of 348034/22/16 at 10:33am
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread! 1 minute ago
- › HELP ME QUICK!!!! 1 minute ago
- › WHICH DUCK DO YOU PREFER??? 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 2 minutes ago
- › Please help ID this breed 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Easter Egger club! 6 minutes ago
- › Info on Purchasing and Raising Baby Chicks 7 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 7 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.