we just helped drop off the ones that were ready to fall off after we dipped her legs in water with Epsom salt in it so they were ready to go.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3255post #32542 of 348224/27/16 at 12:17pmQuote:
Same here. These were my first AMs and I got Lavs and BWs as well as the BBS so I didn't feel as though I needed any more colors. Besides, up here the white ones would just get red clay on them and that wouldn't looks so well. Then when you get them accidentally, that is just so great and you gotta have more of the same. Getting different colors of beautiful Amereraucanas works the same as just plain old chicken math.post #32543 of 348224/27/16 at 12:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by marchickQuote:It's funny how Paul offered me whites and I turned him down. I would need another pen! Now that I have one and she is so pretty! What do I do with the one white? I don't want to order the min. is 15 I think. He also has a long waiting list....
Once in a blue moon has them and they are gorgeous! I think the minimum is 10 and shipping is fairly cheap.post #32544 of 348224/27/16 at 12:23pmpost #32545 of 348224/27/16 at 1:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by LaPoulet
It's funny how Paul offered me whites and I turned him down. I would need another pen! Now that I have one and she is so pretty! What do I do with the one white? I don't want to order the min. is 15 I think. He also has a long waiting list....
Once in a blue moon has them and they are gorgeous! I think the minimum is 10 and shipping is fairly cheap.
Thanks, I couldn't remember the minimum for Paul but I have 34 from Paul that are 10 weeks old. I also have 15 Marans around 3 weeks old and 12 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten that should be here next week. I think I am done for the year. lolpost #32546 of 348224/27/16 at 2:16pmpost #32547 of 348224/27/16 at 2:24pmpost #32548 of 348224/27/16 at 2:31pmpost #32549 of 348224/27/16 at 2:51pm
Nooo...I was just hoping you get your chicks...from...whomever. lol
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Unexpected Benefit of Raising Chicks in the Fall 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 3 minutes ago
- › TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!! 4 minutes ago
- › I Need Chicken Pictures For A Article! 5 minutes ago
- › Chickens VS. Ducks 5 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.