Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:02pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3268post #32672 of 347925/3/16 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by samouw
A little birdy just told me that there were some wheaten/blue wheaten chicks flying to Washington tonight....
@marchickQuote:post #32673 of 347925/4/16 at 7:11am
It is difficult to take pics when you have 66 chicks running around but here are some from yesterday before the storm. The Ams are about 8 and a half weeks.
Edited by RedBanks - 5/4/16 at 7:21am
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #32674 of 347925/4/16 at 7:21amQuote:
Very nice!post #32675 of 347925/4/16 at 8:35am
Yes..... I can't take any credit, the breeder sent me nice birds. Thank you Susan, Sand Castles!
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #32676 of 347925/4/16 at 8:43amI had 2 ameraucana hens setting. One was scheduled to hatch this Monday and the other Thursday. My splash hen got confused and left her nest Sunday for the others nest. I guess I should of separated them. This is my first time doing this. I couldn't get her back to her nest. So both hens were setting in the same nest. After 4 hour I took the eggs and put them in my backup incubator. Candle found 2 duds. The rest hatched 6 monday, and 2 this morning with just alittle help.
My hen was a splash the roo a blue. So I think some are blue and splash.
Here are pictures.post #32677 of 347925/4/16 at 10:17ampost #32678 of 347925/4/16 at 1:44pmpost #32679 of 347925/4/16 at 2:17pmpost #32680 of 347925/4/16 at 3:25pm2 dogs, 6 cats, 40 chickens (australorps, wyandottes, and easter eggers), lots of tropical fish, and a toddler.2 dogs, 6 cats, 40 chickens (australorps, wyandottes, and easter eggers), lots of tropical fish, and a toddler.
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Hello from Australia! just now
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 44 seconds ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 45 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Homeschooling - SUPPORT GROUP 2 minutes ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › Not eating/not pooping 3 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale