Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 5/3/13 at 4:33pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Light Brahma breeders- bantam or standard Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:14am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Show quality LF Light or Dark Brahamas?? Last post on 2/10/13 at 6:41pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Anyone Ordered from a Hatchery? Last post on 4/15/13 at 7:39pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Genetics question Last post on 1/20/12 at 8:21am in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
The Villano Flock
Edited on 2/2/13
- Cloverleaf FarmEdited on 8/2/12
- Farm DazeEdited on 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsEdited on 6/27/11
- Faverolles Salmon And Blue SalmonEdited on 1/10/12
I will start by saying that I love Australorps. In fact, my very favorite hen is an Australorp. She is such a sweet chicken and just let's you walk right up to her to pick her up. She doesn't run...
I couldn't get this thing to stop leaking. I even tested it by putting it on a flat concrete surface and it still leaked out the entire 2 gallons. Tried hanging it, tried sitting it on the...
seem like a good breed, if i had the room i would probably raise a batch of them they seem like they would be a good 4h starter show bird...considering i dont see many of this breed in my class...
its a feed scooper it cant be perfect but over all when every thing is said an done i love mine its great its starting to show a little wear an tear but its to be expected i have had it for 4...
I have one silkie. From the time we got her, she layed 3 eggs a week and was so sweet and friendly! Then, she went broody 3 times in a row But she came back to us just as friendly as the first...
Faverolles Thread - Page 1040post #10391 of 133458/10/12 at 3:26pmQuote:Family, dog, garden, aquariums, lizards, and chickens what more could a woman want? Why a horse of course!!!Family, dog, garden, aquariums, lizards, and chickens what more could a woman want? Why a horse of course!!!post #10392 of 133458/10/12 at 4:47pmQuote:post #10393 of 133458/10/12 at 5:45pmpost #10394 of 133458/13/12 at 3:39pm
Ok, here are a couple of pics of the winning trio. We had a busy weekend as I also sold my extras in the flock to some other 4H families. I hope their birds do as well at fair!
BTW Cloverleaf, I borrowed the pic you sent me of your beautiful boy to put on my for sale sign as I don't have a mature male to show what they "could" look like as adults.
I tried to get some pics of them at home but the girls wouldn't stand still, every pic was blurry but here is Icee.
The girls like to groom him and he is missing a little beard as a result.
Wife to a patient husband, mother to 2 great kids, 1 hunting cat, ? gold fish (they had babies and we can't keep count), 7 4-H sex-links,3 Salmon Favorelles, 1 Mottled Houdans, 1 Cochin bantams,1 Araucana and 2 Llamas.
Wife to a patient husband, mother to 2 great kids, 1 hunting cat, ? gold fish (they had babies and we can't keep count), 7 4-H sex-links,3 Salmon Favorelles, 1 Mottled Houdans, 1 Cochin bantams,1 Araucana and 2 Llamas.post #10395 of 133458/13/12 at 6:25pmpost #10396 of 133458/13/12 at 6:38pm
Thanks sandiklaws. Maybe when he grows up he will look like your boy!
Wife to a patient husband, mother to 2 great kids, 1 hunting cat, ? gold fish (they had babies and we can't keep count), 7 4-H sex-links,3 Salmon Favorelles, 1 Mottled Houdans, 1 Cochin bantams,1 Araucana and 2 Llamas.post #10397 of 133458/13/12 at 6:43pmpost #10398 of 133458/13/12 at 7:12pmQuote:
I will hand deliver if you let me hang out for a week or so in Cape Cod. I've never been that far north.post #10399 of 133458/13/12 at 7:21pm
LOL I could help you with a vacation... no room here but know people who do
Family, dog, garden, aquariums, lizards, and chickens what more could a woman want? Why a horse of course!!!post #10400 of 133458/13/12 at 7:24pm
We just got back from DC for our summer vacation this year but that is as far NE as I have been. We lived in Virgina for a while and I enjoyed the history and the sceenery but didn't like the traffic.
Are you rural or in town?
- Faverolles Thread
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Happy Horse Stables RPG 43 seconds ago
- › calling any one from missouri 53 seconds ago
- › UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1... 54 seconds ago
- › Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs 1 minute ago
- › California - Northern 1 minute ago
- › Splayed legs 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › i opened the bator 1 minute ago
- › Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay 1 minute ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 2 minutes ago
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by RentaPig311
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Leghorn by DavidKerk
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill
- › Keeping a rooster or not - pro's and cons by Mr MKK FARMS
- › Rich & Sarah's "Cozy Cochin... by Scifisarah
- › And it's DONE! by PatQ
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks