Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Light Brahma breeders- bantam or standard Last post on 5/2/14 at 12:02pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Show quality LF Light or Dark Brahamas?? Last post on 2/10/13 at 6:41pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Anyone Ordered from a Hatchery? Last post on 9/9/15 at 1:53pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Genetics question Last post on 1/20/12 at 8:21am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Villano FlockLast edited: 2/2/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Faverolles Thread - Page 1656
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #16552 of 167354/30/16 at 1:44pmSF roosters have to be the most gorgeous of all. Very nice!3 cats and 8 young feathered friends - 2 buff orps, 2 gold laced dottes, 2 speckled sussex, and 2 salmon faverolles.3 cats and 8 young feathered friends - 2 buff orps, 2 gold laced dottes, 2 speckled sussex, and 2 salmon faverolles.post #16553 of 167354/30/16 at 3:19pmpost #16554 of 167355/1/16 at 10:26pmAren't they a cute pair? It was a perfect pose.
They don't like to be handled but they sure love the camera.
Edited by Kaylin - 5/1/16 at 10:27pm3 cats and 8 young feathered friends - 2 buff orps, 2 gold laced dottes, 2 speckled sussex, and 2 salmon faverolles.post #16555 of 167355/2/16 at 6:50pm
They are so pretty! I can't wait until mine comes, I love the salmon/creamy color of the Salmon Faverolle!Meet the Feather Mountain Flock!Peep (Amerucana), Frosting (Delaware), Hazel (Speckled Sussex), Circuit (Buckeye), Paisley (White Cochin), Mr. Stella (Birchen Cochin Bantam), Lacey (Golden Laced Wyandotte), Aurora, (Splash Andalusian), Venus (Blue Andalusian), Twinkie (Buff Orpington), Raven (Australorp), Winston (Salmon Faverolle) and 2 Pekin ducks! Mini and Hercules!~Read about them here!Meet the Feather Mountain Flock!Peep (Amerucana), Frosting (Delaware), Hazel (Speckled Sussex), Circuit (Buckeye), Paisley (White Cochin), Mr. Stella (Birchen Cochin Bantam), Lacey (Golden Laced Wyandotte), Aurora, (Splash Andalusian), Venus (Blue Andalusian), Twinkie (Buff Orpington), Raven (Australorp), Winston (Salmon Faverolle) and 2 Pekin ducks! Mini and Hercules!~Read about them here!post #16556 of 167355/5/16 at 3:44ampost #16557 of 167355/5/16 at 11:03amQuote:
oh no! Which hatchery, so we can steer clear? Will they refund you?post #16558 of 167355/5/16 at 7:24pmI ordered from MyPetChicken. She and a Speckled Sussex were half the size of the other chicks. I lost both and a Partridge Rock of mine was DOA. I went in with a friend and she only ordered Buff Orpingtons and Golden Laced Wyandottes and she's lost one of each. They refund the cost of the chicks that are lost in the first 48 hours. But after all the time waiting, 4 months from the order date, and expense of shipping and worry, I'm really crushed my three favorite picks are the ones that didn't make it. I just keep reminding myself "at least they are all girls" and being thankful that none of my kids picks were among the casualties.post #16559 of 167355/7/16 at 1:14pmpost #16560 of 167355/8/16 at 5:54pm
- The Villano Flock
Currently, there are 1080 Active Users (53 Members and 1027 Guests)
- › chicks and ducks together 24 seconds ago
- › dust bath 2 minutes ago
- › What breed is this? 3 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 4 minutes ago
- › What is this? 4 minutes ago
- › Its been over 24 hours 6 minutes ago
- › Long time reader, first time poster! 8 minutes ago
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 10 minutes ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 12 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 15 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page