Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBelgian d'Uccletagged by System, 10/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Odd colored d'uccle Last post on 12/30/15 at 4:23pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What sex are these? Last post on 3/17/14 at 12:52pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What breed? Last post on 1/19/12 at 7:31pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- d'Uccles & Booted Bantams? Last post on 1/13/12 at 5:18pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Chook, Storm & Brownie, Our Beautiful Bantam's
Last edited: 8/21/14
- Belgian D Uccle Blue GreyLast edited: 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle Porcelain By Windymeadows1Last edited: 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle PorcelainLast edited: 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle Mille FleurLast edited: 1/10/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
D'uccle Thread - Page 1136
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11352 of 1166411/27/15 at 4:23pmpost #11353 of 1166411/27/15 at 4:42pmpost #11354 of 1166411/27/15 at 6:57pmpost #11355 of 1166411/28/15 at 11:29ampost #11356 of 1166411/28/15 at 4:18pm
Enter her into an actual poultry show and see how she does. How many other Milles was she competing against? I'm sure there were some nice birds at the show but from experience most are not great quality. I have a hard time with fairs because of the length of time they need to be there and also open access to the public. Too risky to enter such valuable birds that have been worked with and perfected. That's probably why most fair birds are hatchery. Good for you though on winning BB.post #11357 of 1166411/28/15 at 5:45pmpost #11358 of 1166411/28/15 at 7:33pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #11359 of 1166411/29/15 at 6:30ampost #11360 of 1166411/29/15 at 2:34pm
Likewise here! That must be a very big poultry oriented fair
- Belgian D Uccle Blue Grey
- › Vermont 34 seconds ago
- › Missing feathers with yellow scabs on skin. Wet vent on drake.... 4 minutes ago
- › Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 9 minutes ago
- › Raising Guinea Fowl 101 12 minutes ago
- › What went wrong!! 15 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 16 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 19 minutes ago
- › How tell difference between hen and rooster chicks? 20 minutes ago
- › Your way to selling eggs? 22 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.