Thanks, that would be perfect. Now I just have to hope they aren't all boys.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemBelgian DUccle
Related Forum Threads
- Odd colored d'uccle Last post on 3/29/13 at 5:36am in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 1/29/13 at 6:54am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What sex are these? Last post on 2/21/13 at 10:25am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What breed? Last post on 1/19/12 at 7:31pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- d'Uccles & Booted Bantams? Last post on 1/13/12 at 5:18pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
Belgian D Uccle Blue Grey
Edited on 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle Porcelain By Windymeadows1Edited on 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle PorcelainEdited on 1/10/12
- Belgian D Uccle Mille FleurEdited on 1/10/12
Leghorns are great egg laying chickens. They are friendly to other Leghorns and can easily fly. The only problems is that they are bad in the pecking order and they can make a mess of the yard....
I will start by saying that I love Australorps. In fact, my very favorite hen is an Australorp. She is such a sweet chicken and just let's you walk right up to her to pick her up. She doesn't run...
seem like a good breed, if i had the room i would probably raise a batch of them they seem like they would be a good 4h starter show bird...considering i dont see many of this breed in my class...
its a feed scooper it cant be perfect but over all when every thing is said an done i love mine its great its starting to show a little wear an tear but its to be expected i have had it for 4...
D'uccle Thread - Page 557post #5562 of 82127/14/12 at 10:20am
waht kinda chicks would ya get if you mix a proclien with a mille fluer??? the rooster is a mille fluerim married to an awesome dh for a year one oct 2 , i have 3 doggies 1 guinea pig, quail and i have 4 pullets and 2 BLRW chics and 1 NN chic, and three easter eggers, and four more silkies yayim married to an awesome dh for a year one oct 2 , i have 3 doggies 1 guinea pig, quail and i have 4 pullets and 2 BLRW chics and 1 NN chic, and three easter eggers, and four more silkies yaypost #5563 of 82127/14/12 at 11:50am
should get mille fleur with porcelain heritage but if you don't know the back ground of the chicks then there could be other colors pop up but all should have the mille patternpost #5564 of 82127/14/12 at 9:02pm
I have a gorgeous little 7 week old MF D'uccle roo I need to sell. My roos are all getting to the age that they are annoying my older boys so theyre getting picked on and its a huge mess.
He is very very sweet and gets along great with everyone, especially his Silkie friends. He does like to use his good flying skills to his advantage and sneak out the coop door when you arent looking. I am in NC but close to SC so if anyone would like him, hes got great personality and would love to have his own flock.
~lenore~post #5565 of 82127/14/12 at 11:08pmpost #5566 of 82127/15/12 at 12:44pmpost #5567 of 82127/16/12 at 12:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Folly's placeFairLeaBantams, I grew up in Wisconsin but now live in southern Mich' near Lansing. We're in a drought, and it's HOT! Hard to complain, given the places with no electricy and even warmer, though. Mary
Hi! I live in MI too, Currently i have a trio of porcelain's and 3 Millie roos, and EE's.
Did you know there is a MI thread also? lots of posts, have to read daily to keep up, though!
Edited by fuzzybutt love - 7/16/12 at 12:53pm
Confirmed chicken hugger :D
"You can't wait for your circumstances to change to find joy; you have to seek joy first, and that gives you the strength to change your circumstances." Quote, Bonnie St. Johnpost #5568 of 82127/16/12 at 1:15pmpost #5569 of 82127/17/12 at 7:38am
Oh my goodness, I just had my third broody girl hatch out my D'Uccles, mind you I have 1 Black Mottled rooster, 1 Blue Mottled hen and 2 Mille Fleur hens and have not gotten any Mille's All three have hatched Blue and Black Mottled and a couple of Blacks with Mille bleed through. The only Mille's I got were when I hatched them myself. Now one Mille and the Blue Mottled have gone broody so now no eggs to sell or hatch. I did give them the eggs that they collected so maybe. I will post some pic's of the babies that are about 6 weeks now and growing nicely.post #5570 of 82127/17/12 at 1:51pm
My babies from the banty bin, and my little porcelain trio :) None even close to show quality, but sooooo sweet!
Confirmed chicken hugger :D
"You can't wait for your circumstances to change to find joy; you have to seek joy first, and that gives you the strength to change your circumstances." Quote, Bonnie St. John
- D'uccle Thread
- Belgian D Uccle Porcelain By Windymeadows1
- › NEW RP!!~Savannah Survival~RP *Accepting Players!!!* 15 seconds ago
- › --Happy Houdan's Chat Thread-- 19 seconds ago
- › Arizona Chickens 22 seconds ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 27 seconds ago
- › Lurked for 2 mos... Joined today! 29 seconds ago
- › May Hatch Thread--Fill up those bators n' broodies! 1 minute ago
- › Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs 1 minute ago
- › Happy Horse Stables RPG 1 minute ago
- › Ducclelover10's chat thread! (Continued) 1 minute ago
- › Worried about BYC! Anyone feel the same? 2 minutes ago
- › Barnevelder by scwheeler24
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by awaxt2003
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › The Weenie flock by wein315
- › Feed-sack Fencing by SuperSilkies
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816