Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Anyone have any idea what breed she is? Last post on 9/15/12 at 6:12pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Need help with breeds! Last post on 3/9/13 at 8:17am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Buff Orpington, Australorps, Welsummers and Plymouth Rock?? Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:05am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Posting on behalf of a co-worker - need help determining breed :) Last post on 5/4/12 at 6:50am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Plymouth Rock Barred By Chicks ChickensLast edited: 1/10/12
- Plymouth Rock BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Plymouth Rock thread! - Page 655post #6542 of 65875/1/16 at 5:34ampost #6543 of 65875/1/16 at 7:39am
This is one of my BPR males. I do need to take a more recent picture though. He was about 9 months in the pic, he is now 1 year old this month.
Edited by chicken pickin - 5/1/16 at 7:45amI am a wife and Mother. We have 2 dogs, and our always growing flock of chickens. The kids have a small super cute flock of pet Silkies. Then we have mostly Cream Legbar amoung a wonderful assortment of laying hens.I am a wife and Mother. We have 2 dogs, and our always growing flock of chickens. The kids have a small super cute flock of pet Silkies. Then we have mostly Cream Legbar amoung a wonderful assortment of laying hens.post #6544 of 65875/1/16 at 2:19pm
Male #2 and half brother to the male posted above. Again an older pic, being about 9months in the pic but is now 1 year old this month. Just an extra male, though not as nice as his brother in my opinion. I dislike his saddle and tail feathers.
Edited by chicken pickin - 5/1/16 at 2:33pmI am a wife and Mother. We have 2 dogs, and our always growing flock of chickens. The kids have a small super cute flock of pet Silkies. Then we have mostly Cream Legbar amoung a wonderful assortment of laying hens.post #6545 of 65875/4/16 at 6:58pmpost #6546 of 65875/5/16 at 1:06pmDid anyone have any info on this?post #6547 of 65875/5/16 at 2:31pmpost #6548 of 65875/6/16 at 1:16pmpost #6549 of 65875/9/16 at 8:22am
- Farm Daze
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Any tell me what breed this bad boy is. 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › Cream Legbars 2 minutes ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 3 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 4 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Products, the Incubation Specialists, celebrate 40 years of... 4 minutes ago
- › Black Australorp Rooster 4 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 5 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 5 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page