So do plymouth rocks have combs? I have three that I got from chicks, they really don't have much of a comb and and a sloped face.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Anyone have any idea what breed she is? Last post on 9/15/12 at 6:12pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Need help with breeds! Last post on 3/9/13 at 8:17am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Buff Orpington, Australorps, Welsummers and Plymouth Rock?? Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:05am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Posting on behalf of a co-worker - need help determining breed :) Last post on 5/4/12 at 6:50am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Plymouth Rock Barred By Chicks ChickensLast edited: 1/10/12
- Plymouth Rock BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Plymouth Rock thread! - Page 656post #6552 of 65876/1/16 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by hip2chick
So do plymouth rocks have combs? I have three that I got from chicks, they really don't have much of a comb and and a sloped face. It depends on how old they are. If they have not started laying or have no signs of Starting to laye eggs which is about 20 weeks then the combs are pretty small. After 20 weeks there combs should start developing quickly because that's about the time when they are beginning to lay eggs.post #6553 of 65876/1/16 at 7:40pmpost #6554 of 65876/1/16 at 10:09pmpost #6555 of 65876/16/16 at 2:59pmpost #6556 of 65877/11/16 at 9:01pmpost #6557 of 65877/17/16 at 6:26pmpost #6558 of 65877/17/16 at 7:36pmpost #6559 of 65877/18/16 at 5:40amCharter member of the Ameraucana Alliance. Helped develop the breed.Charter member of the Ameraucana Alliance. Helped develop the breed.post #6560 of 65878/5/16 at 11:55am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1056 Active Users (53 Members and 1003 Guests)
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › White eye discharge 10 minutes ago
- › Pheasant aging 11 minutes ago
- › Male or Females 23 minutes ago
- › Just got a pair of Australorps and both look a bit worst for wares 26 minutes ago
- › African goose, male or female? 31 minutes ago
- › New Colours 35 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 38 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 48 minutes ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 54 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.