Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsLast edited: 3/30/13
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- The Ultimate Medicine Dosing ChartLast edited: 10/17/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
The EE braggers thread!!! - Page 1681post #16802 of 173644/4/16 at 7:29ampost #16803 of 173644/4/16 at 7:38amQuote:
You won't get purebred Buff Orpingtons from an Orpington/RIR crossing.post #16804 of 173644/4/16 at 3:09pmI mixed my ccl rooster to my rir hens and I should get olive eggers if they are female. 2 months I'll be able to tell sex at least. I crossed my ccl also with ameracaunas, tetra and polish plus an olive egger so I'm excited to see what I get.i will have 3 pure ccl roosters available in two months too
Rufus TT CGC Therapy Dog
Sierra Misty Mountain Hop
Rufus TT CGC Therapy Dog
Sierra Misty Mountain Hoppost #16805 of 173644/4/16 at 3:21pmpost #16806 of 173644/4/16 at 3:24pmpost #16807 of 173644/5/16 at 12:30pmpost #16808 of 173644/5/16 at 12:33pmQuote:
I Would say they end up looing like roosters.....Sworn to protect the world from critters with webbed feet and feathers. Fighting a never ending battle to save humanity from duckbillitis and gooseyloosseys.....Sworn to protect the world from critters with webbed feet and feathers. Fighting a never ending battle to save humanity from duckbillitis and gooseyloosseys.....post #16809 of 173644/5/16 at 12:41pmpost #16810 of 173644/5/16 at 12:43pm
I am guessing the bottom one has a 90% chance of being a rooster. The other one 80%. Look at the feet and tail on them. They do not say hen to me.
How old are they?
Edited by duluthralphie - 4/5/16 at 12:43pmSworn to protect the world from critters with webbed feet and feathers. Fighting a never ending battle to save humanity from duckbillitis and gooseyloosseys.....
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
- › Post your FIRST EGG pics! 45 seconds ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 59 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › Newbee need advice on incubation 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 2 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 3 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 4 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 4 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age