Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Japanese BlackLast edited: 1/10/12
- Japanese Grey Tail Buff Japanese SultanLast edited: 1/10/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Japanese Bantam Thread! - Page 242post #2412 of 26711/20/16 at 11:09ampost #2413 of 26711/20/16 at 11:11amSwedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #2414 of 26711/20/16 at 11:19ampost #2415 of 26711/20/16 at 11:50amSwedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #2416 of 26711/20/16 at 11:56ampost #2417 of 26711/20/16 at 11:59am
Oh, I see you are in Florida. Its flippin cold here!
I hope she does well for you! And if not, its nice that you have an incubator ready! Good luck!post #2418 of 26711/20/16 at 12:22pmpost #2419 of 26711/20/16 at 1:28pmQuote:
32 seems like a dream to me. We're finally a bit above 0 F. Come June the wife and I with all our pets/stuff head south. I'm looking forward to complaining bout 32 instead of our temp a week or so ago -31.
- Farm Daze
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 2 minutes ago
- › Oregano oil for chickens 3 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sexing polish chick 3 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 4 minutes ago
- › Deer feed plot seed... 5 minutes ago
- › Feeding Oatmeal - Would you consider it "healthy" or "okay" to feed? 7 minutes ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 8 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.