The lady i got it from said it was a Japanese. she special ordered them. i was just trying to ask the experts on here. from picks I've seen it looks like one. its cute is all i know!!! thank for your input..
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Japanese BlackLast edited: 1/10/12
- Japanese Grey Tail Buff Japanese SultanLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Japanese Bantam Thread! - Page 258post #2572 of 26714/11/16 at 6:14pmpost #2573 of 26714/11/16 at 6:18pmpost #2574 of 26714/12/16 at 3:45ampost #2575 of 26714/12/16 at 4:55ampost #2576 of 26714/12/16 at 5:01amQuote:post #2577 of 26714/15/16 at 7:12pmpost #2578 of 26714/17/16 at 9:03ampost #2579 of 26714/17/16 at 9:30amQuote:The bottom right has legs that are to long. I have 2 black tailed whites with legs that are long. I can't say the color because I only have the black tailed whites.It's cute 😊😊😊... If you plan on breeding you may want to read up on the lethal gene they carry. It makes hatching difficult. I've been trying for months for chicks and I just got 8 to hatch and some are long leg.Originally Posted by hfamily
Here is a set I have right now,about 2.5 months maybe 3, I don't have dates with me. Can some one she'd some light on the bottom right's coloring. He is out of two black tail whites. What is this called? We are very new to chickens and Japs and I want to learn everything.
Edited by Annika2a - 4/17/16 at 9:32am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1152 Active Users (60 Members and 1092 Guests)
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 1 minute ago
- › What is this? 5 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 11 minutes ago
- › If you could add two chickens to your backyard flock what would... 13 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 14 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 15 minutes ago
- › A Little Bit Stressed and Alot Excited 16 minutes ago
- › Lets play the Identity game 17 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 26 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 27 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page