Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Easter Eggers Last post on 6/7/15 at 11:34am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Easter Eggers Last post on 1/6/14 at 3:56pm in New Member Introductions
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Araucana thread anyone? - Page 899post #8982 of 91952/18/16 at 12:20pmpost #8983 of 91952/18/16 at 12:24pmpost #8984 of 91952/18/16 at 12:44pmpost #8985 of 91952/20/16 at 4:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Bridebeliever
Maybe that's it. Mine is a rescue, I may never get an egg from her either because I don't know how old she is. She doesn't squat when I touch her back or lean over her. She's so nice and isn't a piggy when it comes to food so I'm just going to let her live out her days with us.
Bless you (and I really mean it!) - she's in a WONDERFUL home now!!!!post #8986 of 91952/20/16 at 7:38ampost #8987 of 91952/20/16 at 8:00ampost #8988 of 91952/20/16 at 9:49ampost #8989 of 91952/20/16 at 9:54ampost #8990 of 91952/20/16 at 10:03amWow, pretty hen anyway!
- The Chicken Chapel
Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (335 Members and 1435 Guests)
- › Anything Art :) 8 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 8 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 34 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 51 seconds ago
- › Help! Running out of options! 1 minute ago
- › Should I find new rooster? 1 minute ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 1 minute ago
- › Introducing new pullets to an existing flock of 4 hens w/limited... 1 minute ago
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › Five 2yr old hens in need of new home (SF east bay) 2 minutes ago
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...