Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Silkie thread! - Page 5641post #56402 of 6218810/5/15 at 1:33pmpost #56403 of 6218810/5/15 at 4:15pm
I guess I'm gonna stick with pebbles, since it's sooo hard to change names!! (poor Jace; my hen who ended up with a male name!)post #56404 of 6218810/6/15 at 12:09pmQuote:
Male comb, streamers, tail, and stance. I would guess 99% boy. I love his color.post #56405 of 6218810/6/15 at 12:28pmSo, I made the little guys a plate of yogurt, tuna, and an egg yolk. They're all terrified of it because Slimy Bob is calling off the danger sound. (As he stuffs his fat little face). The rest are huddled in a corner until Slimy Bob takes care of the "threat"... And now, he's been stretching his little neck and peeking at me every time he hears me. This is what I see every time I walk by. Lol Way to look out for the others, Bob...
He looks like an ostrich!
Edited by Naliez - 10/6/15 at 12:28pmpost #56406 of 6218810/6/15 at 1:22pmpost #56407 of 6218810/6/15 at 2:14pmQuote:Try adding some cooked rice to the recipe and serve it up in a smaller , less intimidating dish.Originally Posted by Naliez
So, I made the little guys a plate of yogurt, tuna, and an egg yolk. They're all terrified of it because Slimy Bob is calling off the danger sound. (As he stuffs his fat little face). The rest are huddled in a corner until Slimy Bob takes care of the "threat"... And now, he's been stretching his little neck and peeking at me every time he hears me. This is what I see every time I walk by. Lol Way to look out for the others, Bob...
He looks like an ostrich!post #56408 of 6218810/6/15 at 2:15pmpost #56409 of 6218810/7/15 at 7:25am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1298 Active Users (95 Members and 1203 Guests)
- › Introducing new pullets to an existing flock of 4 hens w/limited... 22 seconds ago
- › Ameraucana young hen not laying 37 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 57 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Unexpected Benefit of Raising Chicks in the Fall 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 8 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 8 minutes ago
- › Help I have a skunk 8 minutes ago
- › Saddle worth?? 13 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page