Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Silkie thread! - Page 5728post #57272 of 6216612/13/15 at 5:17pmpost #57273 of 6216612/13/15 at 5:48pmQuote:
No, not necessarily. He's probably just not show quality. Buffs are difficult to breed without black leakage. Here's one of mine that is pet quality. She has lots of black leakage in her wings and tail.post #57274 of 6216612/13/15 at 5:51pmpost #57275 of 6216612/13/15 at 6:03pm
Hey, everyone! So, after my beloved paint silkie, Zazzels, was killed by a raccoon during the summer, I decided to stop with chickens. However, I got the silkie itch.... And here are my three new ones. Sadly, no one had any paints, but these threes are really cute! I went for two, and got a free one, because one was missing an eye. I love that one the most. ^.^ (It's the big one.)post #57276 of 6216612/13/15 at 9:53pmpost #57277 of 6216612/14/15 at 6:28am
This is Diego, my adopted Silkie Cockrell. He's a spoiled pet but he's all rooster. In the late evening he will come up to me and jump onto my hand so I can carry him to his roost in the coop.
This is my first and only Silkie. I've kept heavy breeds and a few bantams for years but know very little about this breed. Looking for advice."Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23"Know well the condition of your flocks...." Proverbs 27:23post #57278 of 6216612/14/15 at 7:02ampost #57279 of 6216612/14/15 at 7:04ampost #57280 of 6216612/14/15 at 7:07am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1616 Active Users (198 Members and 1418 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 seconds ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 17 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 18 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 49 seconds ago
- › Should I move my chickens inside or not for the winter? 1 minute ago
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 1 minute ago
- › What kind of sand is okay for chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Roo laying on eggs. 2 minutes ago
- › HELP MITES 2 minutes ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.