Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Silkie thread! - Page 5872
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #58712 of 621653/16/16 at 11:42ampost #58713 of 621653/16/16 at 12:06pmQuote:
I got mine at a feed store, I was surprised they had them, Dodge Grain is the name.
I usually get my chicks from there I get about 5 chicks one usually dies this time I looked for the liveliest one
They seem to be on there feet and acting normal, so hopefully they stay healthy. My other chicks I got at another feed store (also sells silkies) that feed store is beaver valley.post #58714 of 621653/16/16 at 12:14pmpost #58715 of 621653/16/16 at 12:21pmpost #58716 of 621653/16/16 at 12:26pmpost #58717 of 621653/16/16 at 1:19pmI just love all the silkies. I'm new to silkies. I bought two at tractor supply as pets i have no clue what color they are going to be. They are a little over a month old and have different colors coming in. How do i tell at this point what color they are going to be? Thanks for any information.post #58718 of 621653/16/16 at 1:26pmpost #58719 of 621653/16/16 at 1:30pmpost #58720 of 621653/16/16 at 2:00pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1022 Active Users (92 Members and 930 Guests)
- › Let's talk Golden Cuckoo Marans! 43 seconds ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Learning and Growing in my life with my chicken/duck! 2 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 + freebies - Like New 3 minutes ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 4 minutes ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 4 minutes ago
- › Sexing polish chick 5 minutes ago
- › Not a New Member, But Finally Introducing Myself! 5 minutes ago
- › About time I inderduce myself! 9 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.