Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Silkie thread! - Page 6023
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #60222 of 622055/20/16 at 3:26pmpost #60223 of 622055/20/16 at 3:54pmpost #60224 of 622055/20/16 at 5:02pmpost #60225 of 622055/20/16 at 5:27pmpost #60226 of 622055/20/16 at 5:29pmpost #60227 of 622055/20/16 at 8:32pmpost #60228 of 622055/20/16 at 9:01pmpost #60229 of 622055/20/16 at 9:07pmQuote:
Actually, blue is dominant, not recessive...Frawg MuseFrawg Musepost #60230 of 622055/20/16 at 9:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by RavynFallen
Actually, blue is dominant, not recessive...
Gahhh! Thank you for the correction...it's late and I'm getting my dog genetics mixed up with chicken genetics. ;)
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1767 Active Users (221 Members and 1546 Guests)
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 8 seconds ago
- › *The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp 34 seconds ago
- › mixed breeds...Good layers? 36 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 55 seconds ago
- › Light color in coop and temp. makes a differance or not 1 minute ago
- › The Welsummer Thread!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Hatch date 4/25/16, anyone getting eggs? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...