If I'm not mistaken all splashes are blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Silkie thread! - Page 6054
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #60532 of 621526/7/16 at 5:20pmpost #60533 of 621526/7/16 at 10:01pmpost #60534 of 621526/7/16 at 10:01pmHi all im mew to this thread just got my 1st 3 silkies...1 sizzle, 2 frizzled, and i should receive my 12 regular silkie eggs tomorrow. My question is sonce i have not had time to read all 1500+ pages.....is how long before you can tell pullets from roos? I want to name mine but dont want to get them all gender confused lol.post #60535 of 621526/7/16 at 10:03pmpost #60536 of 621526/7/16 at 10:11pmpost #60537 of 621526/7/16 at 11:12pmpost #60538 of 621526/8/16 at 6:07amQuote:Originally Posted by sasafras4u2
Hi all im mew to this thread just got my 1st 3 silkies...1 sizzle, 2 frizzled, and i should receive my 12 regular silkie eggs tomorrow. My question is sonce i have not had time to read all 1500+ pages.....is how long before you can tell pullets from roos? I want to name mine but dont want to get them all gender confused lol.
A long time, usually at least a few months. Some you can't tell until they crow or lay an egg.post #60539 of 621526/8/16 at 6:16ampost #60540 of 621526/8/16 at 8:03amQuote:
Idk what the parents look like all I know is that he was at a sale. And I hunk he already bought it but I am not buying him because it's not the color I am looking for and I already have two splash roosters so the last think really need right now is having more than I need and then trying to find them homes. So that's why I needed to know what you thoguht color wise to let him know if I wanted him or not.
Edited by Chickenman 17 - 6/8/16 at 8:04am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1152 Active Users (130 Members and 1022 Guests)
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread just now
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 20 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 21 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 58 seconds ago
- › Wobbly Duck 1 minute ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 2 minutes ago
- › Run fill 4 minutes ago
- › Rooster was attacked and now not walking but is eating and drinking 6 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 7 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.