You sent me a link (Post # 2183) that showed a white speckled hen - it looked like a hen anyway. Just gotta get more RO owners to speak up and share their white hen photos!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Good Roosters? Last post on 1/17/12 at 8:47am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Blue Bell the silkie; he or she? Last post on 1/3/12 at 12:13am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- KUMMER POULTRY FARM: Any Experiences? Last post on 11/27/11 at 10:28am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Russian Orloff MahoganyLast edited: 1/10/12
- Russian Orloff The Orloff Is Most Common In It S Spangled Variety...Last edited: 1/10/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Russian Orloffs - Page 283post #2821 of 297710/16/15 at 2:50pmQuote:post #2822 of 297710/21/15 at 7:40ampost #2823 of 297710/21/15 at 8:31ampost #2824 of 297710/23/15 at 7:56pmpost #2825 of 297710/23/15 at 8:44pmVision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.post #2826 of 297710/25/15 at 2:38pmpost #2827 of 297710/25/15 at 2:40pmpost #2828 of 297710/26/15 at 9:16amQuote:
Did this this pullet start out "normal" colored, ie brown with white and then progressively get more white? Or did it start out mainly white and stay that way? Also do you know what the chick down color was on it?post #2829 of 297710/26/15 at 9:16ampost #2830 of 297710/29/15 at 12:52pm
This pullet was mainly white with a few darker feathers and is now darkening. She was a yellow chick, no chipmunk markings like some of the others. Go to the FB page for the Russian Orloff Society of the US and Canada, they have some information/discussions about genetics. Not sure if the website has the info, you could try there also.
- Farm Daze
- › Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa? 2 minutes ago
- › Rooster or Hen? 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 4 minutes ago
- › Bee's attacked our chickens today with dozens of stings each. Help! 5 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 minutes ago
- › Hello From New Zealand 15 minutes ago
- › Can a ameraucana chicken change it's egg color? 16 minutes ago
- › Topic of the week - Chicken run management 17 minutes ago
- › New quail hatches- A friend for Albert? 19 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 25 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age