Recent Images In This Thread
My only Welsummer came from a hatchery. She arrived by mail in poor shape and was very undersized. She pulled through with extra attention but was stunted for many months. However, she eventually...
I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
sweetgrass TURKEYS - Page 6
Currently, there are 1573 Active Users (192 Members and 1381 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 12 seconds ago
- › Duck Pond/pool pictures 13 seconds ago
- › 《Human After All》A Role Play 17 seconds ago
- › Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1 20 seconds ago
- › Wazine and Corid 26 seconds ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 1 minute ago
- › New to game birds!.......Please help! 1 minute ago
- › Wanting to figure out my genetics a little. 1 minute ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 2 minutes ago
- › Growing up chickens
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick