Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- La Fleche Last post on 4/12/12 at 6:23pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- La Fleche Black By Long Horn Poultry FarmLast edited: 1/10/12
- La Fleche BlackLast edited: 1/10/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
La Fleche Thread ~ PIC of my Black La Fleche - Page 45
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1574 Active Users (227 Members and 1347 Guests)
- › Store Upgrade - Information About Using Store Coupons 24 seconds ago
- › Chicken Addition - How many chicks? 27 seconds ago
- › Crook neck leghorn chick 38 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 42 seconds ago
- › when to move outdoors 1 minute ago
- › OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets count to a million 2 minutes ago
- › I found Blood! Help!! 2 minutes ago
- › Just heard a coyote on the baby monitor 3 minutes ago
- › Bay Area BYCers! 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.