Thanks, the pens were built a month ago. I'm really happy with them.. I going to wait on the Arils, I going to visit somebody local that has some. Rey
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a breeder! Last post on 12/15/11 at 8:53pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds - Page 332
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #3312 of 35759/11/15 at 5:29amThread Starter
glad you like the white cubalayas. I am sure that someone will buy the dark asil that I was saving for you rey.
since most of the cubalaya breeders in the country browse this forum, I would like to put something out there; I need a pure white cubalaya cock, about 2 years old , with multi spurs, over 7 lbs, tame, and from a npip tested flock. I would need this bird by may 2016. pm me if you think you can supply and we can agree on price now. also need a brush or zook bb red cock, 6+ lbs, 2 years old with multi spurs, tame and also from a npip tested flock. I would need this bird by sept 2016. pm me if you can supply and we will work out detailspost #3313 of 35759/12/15 at 10:05pmpost #3314 of 35759/13/15 at 7:37ampost #3315 of 35759/14/15 at 7:26ampost #3316 of 35759/14/15 at 8:21amThread Starterpost #3317 of 35759/23/15 at 7:20ampost #3318 of 35759/23/15 at 3:12pmQuote:
Yes he certainly looks like a cross. Perhaps you could breed him back over his mother?post #3319 of 357510/2/15 at 3:29pmpost #3320 of 357510/2/15 at 3:44pmI was also wondering what the best breeding pen for my area would be for a pair would be...it would also have to be predator resistant...we live within eye sight of the Genesee river...so we get problems with raccoons unless we have a good, sturdy pen... Pics would also be greatly appreciated😊
- Farm Daze
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 seconds ago
- › American serama thread! 21 seconds ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › Chicken mating thread !!! 1 minute ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 2 minutes ago
- › Planning a man sized A frame coop and run suggestions and tips... 3 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 3 minutes ago
- › New from New Mexico 4 minutes ago
- › 4H comps 4 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.