Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a breeder! Last post on 12/15/11 at 8:53pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds - Page 339post #3381 of 357910/21/15 at 3:55amThey are supposed to ha white legs,right? He looks to still be growing,and will probably have his legs faded by adulthood. He is really pretty. I love the look of cubalayas,though I don't think anything will take the place of light brown leghorn bantams...those are my all time favorite chickens of all time. Cubalayas definitely are in my top ten,and probably the top five.post #3382 of 357910/21/15 at 3:57ampost #3383 of 357910/25/15 at 4:01pmpost #3384 of 357910/25/15 at 4:33pmIs the cockerel in the top pic of the one I asked about a little while ago? The one with the cream gene and you weren't really sure of what all he had? I really like that color. I'm just sayin',you should definitely breed some of those too. They are really pretty. Also,did you post some pics of some of your fireworks color? I saw some that were similar. Those are cool lookin too😀post #3385 of 357910/25/15 at 8:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ccassidy18
Is the cockerel in the top pic of the one I asked about a little while ago? The one with the cream gene and you weren't really sure of what all he had? I really like that color. I'm just sayin',you should definitely breed some of those too. They are really pretty. Also,did you post some pics of some of your fireworks color? I saw some that were similar. Those are cool lookin too😀
Yes, the top picture is the one you had asked about.
These two are out of the Fireworks line.post #3386 of 357910/26/15 at 6:23pmpost #3387 of 357910/27/15 at 8:37ampost #3388 of 357910/27/15 at 9:44ampost #3389 of 357910/28/15 at 6:45pmpost #3390 of 357910/28/15 at 8:01pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1229 Active Users (94 Members and 1135 Guests)
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 44 seconds ago
- › Silkie thread! 1 minute ago
- › Heating Our Coops 2 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 3 minutes ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sex- linked Information 3 minutes ago
- › I've been lurking too long! -Harvard, MA 3 minutes ago
- › Which type of Wyandotte are my girls? 4 minutes ago
- › Poorly Hen ... any advice would be greatly appreciated 4 minutes ago
- › Hello , I'm New Member from Egypt ;) 7 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page