Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a breeder! Last post on 12/15/11 at 8:53pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds - Page 344
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #3432 of 35791/2/16 at 11:15ampost #3433 of 35791/2/16 at 11:22ampost #3434 of 35791/2/16 at 11:43ampost #3435 of 35791/2/16 at 12:35pmpost #3436 of 35791/2/16 at 1:20pmThread Starterpost #3437 of 35791/2/16 at 7:28pmpost #3438 of 35791/2/16 at 7:28pmQuote:
Good looking birds!
Edited by jungleexplorer2 - 1/2/16 at 7:29pmpost #3439 of 35791/3/16 at 6:25pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1774 Active Users (187 Members and 1587 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 23 seconds ago
- › My new home came with chickens! 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › Need help with questions on eggs yolk colors 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Can anyone ID these baby bantams? 3 minutes ago
- › 3 day old. feather question 3 minutes ago
- › The Sussex thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Can someone please Help me!!! Porcelain Sizzle Genetics??? 4 minutes ago
- › Call Duck Drake Flew Away?? 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms