I had to compare to a store bought white egg for my kids to see it was blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Easter Egger club! - Page 671post #6702 of 937910/31/15 at 9:17ampost #6703 of 937910/31/15 at 4:09pmpost #6704 of 937910/31/15 at 5:55pmpost #6705 of 937910/31/15 at 6:11pmpost #6706 of 937910/31/15 at 9:39pmpost #6707 of 937911/1/15 at 7:04ampost #6708 of 937911/1/15 at 7:36ampost #6709 of 937911/2/15 at 2:46amQuote:
If you post more pictures at different angels maybe folks can help sex your bird. I have 2 pullets of different color genetics and thus their combs are different hues.post #6710 of 937911/2/15 at 2:46am
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
Currently, there are 1299 Active Users (128 Members and 1171 Guests)
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 2 minutes ago
- › Sears,Roebuck & Co. Brooder 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › HEN ON ALERT...DON'T KNOW WHY...NEED SOME THOUGHTS ON THIS... 5 minutes ago
- › What makes a coop "Fort Knox" predator proof? 7 minutes ago
- › Hen eating her own egg 7 minutes ago
- › Rooster Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.