I see a lot of males in that picture.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Easter Egger club! - Page 698
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6972 of 93821/8/16 at 4:28pmpost #6973 of 93821/8/16 at 4:40pmQuote:
She isn't one of the recognized varieties, so that would make her an Easter Egger.post #6974 of 93821/8/16 at 6:09pmQuote:Mine did as well & she was a sweetheart. Predator got her this summer 😢Originally Posted by goldie1234Quote:It's funny, my white leghorn lays everyday and is the friendliest bird I have!Originally Posted by bbhorsefly
All the older generation in my family remembers their individual parents flocks of nasty leghorns. My mom was telling me how her parents kept a flock of them. Her dad was complaining about how awful their flock was and how he grew up with his parents mean flock terrorizing him when he was young. And every spring he would faithfully order more. I posed the obvious question in my mind, "then why didn't you just order a different breed?" He was stumped. He "had no idea there were other breeds to choose from." He always ordered them because his parents had always had them. I understand from a production farm standpoint, you order the best producer for the least input. But when you get your own backyard flock and have small children around, it seemed to me like you could try a breed not notorious for being hateful. HAHAHA It seems to have been the right of passage for people back then. Everyone was terrorized by leghorns or their parents were doing something wrong.Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!post #6975 of 93821/8/16 at 6:23pmpost #6976 of 93821/8/16 at 8:57pmpost #6977 of 93821/8/16 at 10:08pmpost #6978 of 93821/8/16 at 11:16pmpost #6979 of 93821/9/16 at 1:53pm
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
Currently, there are 1167 Active Users (65 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › BYC Café 12 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 13 minutes ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 14 minutes ago
- › need help id-ing this chicken 20 minutes ago
- › Rooster or a Hen??? 21 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 24 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Deworming chickens 27 minutes ago
- › Heating Our Coops 38 minutes ago
- › Thai gamefowl??? 47 minutes ago
- › Help! My chicken has a prolapsed vent and I can't get it back in?! 49 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age