Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/21/17 at 7:33pm in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 4/13/17 at 5:59am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 4/15/17 at 5:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
I only have one aracana so this review isnt about the entire breed, but my Star is a awesome hen. She is a 3 year old black muff-less aracana, that lays green eggs every day and is both heat...
Let me say that first off, if you don't have these quail or have ugly japanese quail, GET SOME! Bob's are sooo much hardier than japanese and similar breeds, much prettier, and make for better...
I bought this incubator about 6 years ago based on enthusiastic BYC member reviews. I used it approximately 4 times over the next several years with awesome results hatching chicken, duck and...
My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
Easter Egger club! - Page 729post #7282 of 106273/16/16 at 1:37pmpost #7283 of 106273/16/16 at 1:40pmQuote:
How old is she/he?post #7284 of 106273/16/16 at 1:48pmpost #7285 of 106273/16/16 at 6:47pmQuote:
My EE roo is as sweet as a lamb with his humans and my EE girl is a timid little jumper who likes to be close but not touched, by anyone, human or chicken! I want another one but the personality is so varied, you never know what you'll get. These were raised together and got the same care and attention. Totally different result!
Edited by Amelia Egghart - 3/16/16 at 6:49pmpost #7286 of 106273/16/16 at 6:51pmpost #7287 of 106273/16/16 at 7:08pmQuote:
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.post #7288 of 106273/16/16 at 7:08pmpost #7289 of 106273/16/16 at 7:10pmpost #7290 of 106273/16/16 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sylvester017
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.
Mine is only 5 weeks old
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › Meal worms.... 5 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Incubators Anonymous 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 1 minute ago
- › Lets count to a million 1 minute ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 2 minutes ago
- › Pa people 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 2 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 3 minutes ago
- › Australorps breed Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Araucana by PoultryAddict 1
- › Bobwhite by PoultryAddict 1
- › Polish by AmySellersARt
- › Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO Auto Turn Egg Incubator by SeaHen
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › And the chicken generation...
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral