Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/21/17 at 7:33pm in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 3/7/17 at 4:07pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
My Favacauna named Raven is the nicest thing, and she lays a large green egg nearly every day. Her feathers have a beautiful blue shine and I absolutely love her feather cheeks. If you are...
Easter Egger club! - Page 729post #7282 of 102733/16/16 at 1:37pmpost #7283 of 102733/16/16 at 1:40pmQuote:
How old is she/he?post #7284 of 102733/16/16 at 1:48pmpost #7285 of 102733/16/16 at 6:47pmQuote:
My EE roo is as sweet as a lamb with his humans and my EE girl is a timid little jumper who likes to be close but not touched, by anyone, human or chicken! I want another one but the personality is so varied, you never know what you'll get. These were raised together and got the same care and attention. Totally different result!
Edited by Amelia Egghart - 3/16/16 at 6:49pmpost #7286 of 102733/16/16 at 6:51pmpost #7287 of 102733/16/16 at 7:08pmQuote:
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.post #7288 of 102733/16/16 at 7:08pmpost #7289 of 102733/16/16 at 7:10pmpost #7290 of 102733/16/16 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sylvester017
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.
Mine is only 5 weeks old
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum 2 minutes ago
- › When can chicks go outside in the coop 4 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 4 minutes ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 5 minutes ago
- › Hello fellow chicken lovers! 7 minutes ago
- › coccidiosis in new chicks 7 minutes ago
- › Baby chickens and battery chickens 8 minutes ago
- › At what age do my sweet baby chicks need grit? 10 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by orientphoenix
- › Lakenvelder by Minnowey
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Hishigata
- › Orpington by jallen062
- › Favacauna by BlueJuniper
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by acemario
- › Malay by QueenMisha
- › Bantam-Cochin by givengrove
- › Ameraucana by melishkia
- › Featherman Poultry Set Up Special With Chill Tank by rjohns39
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...
- › A Few of my BYC Besties
- › Duck Year, A Love Story