Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 11/13/16 at 6:30pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
Our Blue Bell is a lovely bird. She is a great layer and good with the other 8- Sister Chicks. Good layer, 5-7 eggs per week. Not very friendly, and flies even with clipped...
We handled the chicks and they all come around us. The RR's are the dominant ones in the flock and really pick on the other 6 girls. When we are outdoors, the reds follow us like dogs, which we...
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
Easter Egger club! - Page 729
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #7282 of 97023/16/16 at 1:37pmpost #7283 of 97023/16/16 at 1:40pmQuote:
How old is she/he?post #7284 of 97023/16/16 at 1:48pmpost #7285 of 97023/16/16 at 6:47pmQuote:
My EE roo is as sweet as a lamb with his humans and my EE girl is a timid little jumper who likes to be close but not touched, by anyone, human or chicken! I want another one but the personality is so varied, you never know what you'll get. These were raised together and got the same care and attention. Totally different result!
Edited by Amelia Egghart - 3/16/16 at 6:49pmpost #7286 of 97023/16/16 at 6:51pmpost #7287 of 97023/16/16 at 7:08pmQuote:
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.post #7288 of 97023/16/16 at 7:08pmpost #7289 of 97023/16/16 at 7:10pmpost #7290 of 97023/16/16 at 7:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sylvester017
If your bird hasn't started to lay eggs yet her peacomb should be a pale pink. The cockerels will have a deeper color peacomb earlier than the girls. My avatar is 5-months-old and you can see her peacomb is very pale still. She didn't start laying until she was 7-months-old at which time her comb turned darker just before laying. When ours takes a break from laying sometimes for 6 months, her comb will go pale again.
Mine is only 5 weeks old
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 14 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 21 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 40 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Sick chicken! Lethargic, bright yellow poop! 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 2 minutes ago
- › Ŧhe Ƙing øf Ŧϣǐłĩɠĥɫ - A Fantasy RP 4 minutes ago
- › MY FLOCK AND NEW BABIES! 4 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 minutes ago
- › This Bug Again ("You already submitted this form") 6 minutes ago
- › Why are my hens not laying? Click here for...
- › Chickens at Sweet Pea's Rustic Roost
- › The Art Of Socializing Chickens
- › The Lowly Christmas Tree!
- › Fall Chickens
- › The Story of Pepper the Easter Egger!
- › My backyard Coop
- › The little banty flock~
- › My BYC Family (best friends)
- › Our Dead World member page