Wow! Do you have a collective egg basket photo of the various egg shade colors that your EEs lay?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Easter Egger club! - Page 735post #7342 of 93743/23/16 at 4:33pm
I can join the EE club now! Our black sexlink went broody recently and we got a dozen EE hatching eggs for her to set. Five of them hatched! I ended up keeping one indoors with our other spring chicks because it was pretty weak. Unfortunately one of the four outside with mama went missing, but she still has three of them. I only have a good picture of the separate one because the others are scared of me lol. Our mama hen has never been very friendly towards us - she's nice, not mean at all, just doesn't come visit us - and it seems she's passed that along to the babies for now.
Anyway, our EE babies are currently four weeks old. Their names are Wilford, Brimley, Owl, and The Other One lol ;-)
Brimley is my favorite. I REALLY hope it's a pullet but I have a suspicion he's a rooster. I'm telling myself he's one anyway, so I can be pleasantly surprised later, or at least I already knew.
Here's my love!post #7343 of 93743/24/16 at 5:11ampost #7344 of 93743/24/16 at 7:15amQuote:
Gosh he is pretty, wish I had more room. Have to set up a play pen in the living room now for my new Baby Blehm Lavender Banties. Soon the house will be full of chick dust again!!post #7345 of 93743/24/16 at 7:20ampost #7346 of 93743/24/16 at 7:26ampost #7347 of 93743/24/16 at 7:27ampost #7348 of 93743/24/16 at 10:06ampost #7349 of 93743/24/16 at 10:09am
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › Granny's gone and done it again 10 seconds ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 25 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 26 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 57 seconds ago
- › Should I move my chickens inside or not for the winter? 1 minute ago
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 1 minute ago
- › What kind of sand is okay for chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Roo laying on eggs. 2 minutes ago
- › HELP MITES 2 minutes ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.