Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Easter Egger club! - Page 781
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #7802 of 93745/16/16 at 11:30am
I know! She grew up too fast! I can't believe it.
I am too! I guess it helps that they haven't turned their run into complete dirt yet. And it hasn't been super muddy since she's been outside. Not laying, she is still only 8.5 weeks old. Hoping we'll have some eggs in August. :)
We got lucky choosing the palest chick in the bin.
Chickie Mama to three Easter Eggers, a Barred Rock, a Silver Laced Wyandotte, a Buff Orpington, a Light Brahma, a Golden Sex Link, a Cuckoo Marans, and a Black Australorp. :) :) :) Also Mommy to 3 adorable daughters, and 2 incredible Labs...and married to one lucky husband who is surrounded by ladies!
Chickie Mama to three Easter Eggers, a Barred Rock, a Silver Laced Wyandotte, a Buff Orpington, a Light Brahma, a Golden Sex Link, a Cuckoo Marans, and a Black Australorp. :) :) :) Also Mommy to 3 adorable daughters, and 2 incredible Labs...and married to one lucky husband who is surrounded by ladies!post #7803 of 93745/16/16 at 12:14pmpost #7804 of 93745/16/16 at 12:15pmpost #7805 of 93745/16/16 at 12:34pmpost #7806 of 93745/16/16 at 1:08pmpost #7807 of 93745/16/16 at 1:39pmpost #7808 of 93745/16/16 at 2:00pmpost #7809 of 93745/16/16 at 2:14pmpost #7810 of 93745/16/16 at 7:05pm
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › Eastern Washington /north idaho, buy sell and trade 8 seconds ago
- › Vermont 2 minutes ago
- › California-Southern 7 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 9 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 10 minutes ago
- › Silkie limping 10 minutes ago
- › BR Turkey nest boxes 11 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower Hen Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Too Many Males 14 minutes ago
- › Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread! 16 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.