Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by BantyChooks, 9/26/15
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
Easter Egger club! - Page 785post #7842 of 93875/19/16 at 3:27pmpost #7843 of 93875/19/16 at 3:29pmpost #7844 of 93875/19/16 at 3:29pmpost #7845 of 93875/19/16 at 3:31pmpost #7846 of 93875/19/16 at 3:43pmpost #7847 of 93875/19/16 at 3:50pmpost #7848 of 93875/19/16 at 3:57pmpost #7849 of 93875/19/16 at 8:35pmpost #7850 of 93875/19/16 at 11:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chkinkeeper7474
Here are my babies at 6/7 weeks old! They have become so pretty!
The chipmunk and the chocolate colored one's colors have come at the greatest surprise.
The chocolate became the gold and black and the chipmunk became the black!
Ravenna and Truffles
I was really glad the red chick became a wheaten! She is the only one with ear muffs.
The white chick is now getting some gray on her head,she's going to be so pretty!
Rey and Demelza
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 12 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 13 minutes ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 16 minutes ago
- › New and need to make pen 18 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 28 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 38 minutes ago
- › Svart Hona trio Long Island, NY 39 minutes ago
- › First time chicken owner wondering gender of 2 chickens 41 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page