Originally Posted by tls_ranch
Hi, I said I will try to get you some eggs later if possible . Last year, I sent you 24 eggs...you only set 14 for some reason. You Got 10 to hatch. Sold all but two as chicks. I offered to send you more eggs right away because I mistakenly didn't send any that were blue . You refused to take another 24 eggs for free. I Offered you a full refund because I didn't sent you any blues even though I only charged the standard price in the first place. You did not responded to my multiple messages offering a full refund. You got 10 chicks for about $6 each ( could of gotten more if you would of set all the eggs) . And now after one year of no communication, you want more eggs this year for free and you don't even want them for yourself. You are going to hatch these to sell to someone else?
I'd rather send you a refund then ship eggs to someone who doesn't even want them.
Wow! thats not very nice Trisha. If you have decided to post in public, I am answering to slander. I did not name you, you are a very good breeder and if I had eggs sooner, I would have given them away to Easter HAL folks. This the summary (to jog your memory) but I have no grudges. BTW these are my chicken friends here who I offered them to and are local close to me and I can offer them anything what I want. Its a hobby for most of us here and we don't raise chicken to make money off them and are not professional breeders.
1. I ordered BLR eggs, your husband shipped me standard ones instead and shipped my box to someone else.
2. Since I ordered for HAL, the replacement eggs would have been no use for me because they would not reach me in time.
3. We agreed that in lieu you would either refund my money or from one of your future hatches you would send me a BLR trio at 4-6 weeks old. (I would pay for shipping)
4. When contacted later, you said, you did not have enough BLR hatch and would not be able to ship.
5. I said, I would think about what to do and yes did not get back to you afterwards.
So please don't make an issue out of a non-issue. If you delete your post, I will delete mine. I did not slander you (not even mentioned your name) and always referred/mentioned your flock as one of the best to other folks so please don't slander me.