Thanks! That's what I was hoping for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- hatchery vs. breeders (heritage breeds) Last post on 1/18/15 at 9:10pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Crevecours Last post on 3/28/12 at 5:55pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Buff Orpington, Australorps, Welsummers and Plymouth Rock?? Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:05am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- OrpingtonLast edited: 9/20/08
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Orpington Black Blue SplashLast edited: 1/10/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread - Page 2191
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #21902 of 219931/29/16 at 3:34pmpost #21903 of 219932/1/16 at 1:04pmQuote:
I have also read this & was looking for more info on it. So, is it ok to keep my Crele cock bird over my Isabel Cuckoo hens? What would the resulting chicks be? Would they just look like one color or the other or a mix of the 2? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!post #21904 of 219932/3/16 at 7:18pm
Would it be okay to leave this cockerel with 2 pullets? Or should I take him out for now? I have 5 pullets but 3 are currently broody and I've noticed one is starting to lose feathers on her back. The pullets weigh around 9Lbs and the cockerel weighs almost 12 Lbs. they are all 9 months oldpost #21905 of 219932/5/16 at 11:43am
Well, he's going to mate them if he can. The broody ones he will leave alone.post #21906 of 219932/7/16 at 9:09ampost #21907 of 219932/7/16 at 9:14ampost #21908 of 219933/7/16 at 8:02ampost #21909 of 219933/8/16 at 2:50pm
- Farm Daze
- › HELP ME QUICK!!!! 49 seconds ago
- › Day 18 1 minute ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 2 minutes ago
- › Erice the Emu and Eight Wild Chicks 5 minutes ago
- › Lump in crop PLEASE HELP! 7 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 18 minutes ago
- › Question. Fans affect humidity and Hatching? 19 minutes ago
- › Is this egg fertile? 23 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 24 minutes ago
- › How do i know if my chickens have worms? 38 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.