Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What colour is my Roo? Last post on 12/16/12 at 4:31pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Partridge Rock and a ??? Last post on 4/13/12 at 8:22am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- wandering roo - what is he? Last post on 5/12/12 at 5:00am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Light Brahma vs Sussex Last post on 5/12/13 at 8:27am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Sussex White With Black On Neck And TailLast edited: 1/10/12
- Sussex LightLast edited: 1/10/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Tolbunt Polish - Page 134post #1332 of 144211/21/15 at 2:50pmpost #1333 of 144211/26/15 at 7:32pmpost #1334 of 144211/26/15 at 9:50pmpost #1335 of 144211/26/15 at 10:17pmpost #1336 of 144211/27/15 at 5:22ampost #1337 of 144211/27/15 at 12:54pmpost #1338 of 144212/3/15 at 11:23amWanted to share an update of my tolbunt polish frizzle (in the window) which turned out to be a hen. She is so sweet and we love her. The dark one (in middle) was given to us from a friend who lives closer and we were told she is tolbunt Polish too but I think she looks more gold laced. Regardless, we enjoy them both. :-)post #1339 of 144212/9/15 at 8:59am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 822 Active Users (67 Members and 755 Guests)
- › Broody quail. Will she stop gathering eggs? 1 minute ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 2 minutes ago
- › Gender 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 8 minutes ago
- › Cold feet? 13 minutes ago
- › North Carolina 13 minutes ago
- › What makes a coop "Fort Knox" predator proof? 16 minutes ago
- › Shamo sexing 20 minutes ago
- › respiratory illness need advice!! 21 minutes ago
- › close up face shots :) 32 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age