Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What colour is my Roo? Last post on 12/16/12 at 4:31pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Partridge Rock and a ??? Last post on 4/13/12 at 8:22am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- wandering roo - what is he? Last post on 5/12/12 at 5:00am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Light Brahma vs Sussex Last post on 5/12/13 at 8:27am in General breed discussions & FAQ
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 12/3/16
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Sussex White With Black On Neck And TailLast edited: 1/10/12
Our Blue Bell is a lovely bird. She is a great layer and good with the other 8- Sister Chicks. Good layer, 5-7 eggs per week. Not very friendly, and flies even with clipped...
We handled the chicks and they all come around us. The RR's are the dominant ones in the flock and really pick on the other 6 girls. When we are outdoors, the reds follow us like dogs, which we...
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
Tolbunt Polish - Page 145
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1442 of 144510/1/16 at 10:24pmQuestion for those who breed or have raised multiple chicks - do their crests and breast areas get the rust colored feathers as young chicks normally? I have no experience with Tolbunts previous to this and both my chicks only have black/white feathering in top. I looked for more info online, but there isn't much to address my specific question. Thanks in advance! 😎post #1443 of 144511/16/16 at 11:33pmpost #1444 of 144511/24/16 at 4:23pmpost #1445 of 144511/24/16 at 7:54pm
anyone wanna join my hen contest??Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I'm getting more chickens!!!
I miss my Smokey girl!
Please vote for me!Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I'm getting more chickens!!!
I miss my Smokey girl!
Please vote for me!
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Currently, there are 920 Active Users (39 Members and 881 Guests)
- › 8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long 6 minutes ago
- › When to start free ranging? 12 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Roosters, Yes or No? 13 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 17 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 27 minutes ago
- › Im a newbie! 37 minutes ago
- › Ducks and bird flu lock down 37 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 37 minutes ago
- › Weird egg shell and soft shell egg in the aame day 38 minutes ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Why are my hens not laying? Click here for...
- › Chickens at Sweet Pea's Rustic Roost
- › The Art Of Socializing Chickens
- › The Lowly Christmas Tree!
- › Fall Chickens
- › The Story of Pepper the Easter Egger!
- › My backyard Coop
- › The little banty flock~
- › My BYC Family (best friends)
- › Our Dead World member page