Sounds like a cool serama. I am supposed to get some eggs from a person who raises traditional and Malaysian seramas. I could ask her if she knows of anybody. Thank you for the response.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
American serama thread! - Page 2236post #22352 of 2537010/13/15 at 3:41pmAyam seramas aren't nessisairly extreme. The birds I was able to aquire are not the extreme type. Mine have longer legs and wing that give them more of a tall slender look. Also the feathers seem much tighter to the body than traditional. As chicks the ayam seems to stand taller earlier. It all comes down to personal preference whether you like the old style or new. This is my ayam, young only about 1 year oldpost #22353 of 2537010/13/15 at 5:29pmpost #22354 of 2537010/13/15 at 5:30pm
That looks like a pretty big beak! Pretty Otherwise!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22355 of 2537010/13/15 at 5:33pmpost #22356 of 2537010/13/15 at 5:34pm
Haha. do you have other seramas?
Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22357 of 2537010/13/15 at 5:47pmI do. I hatched out some local eggs since he was my only hatch from shipped eggs. The new chicks look nothing like my Singleton (Zippy). Their shape is completely different, but since I'm new to Serama, I'm not really sure if they're a different type, or what! Here they are next to Zippy for comparison. They're about a week and a half younger than him. This pic is two weeks old, I think.
Here's some from today.
They're all really great birds. They don't mind being handled at all.post #22358 of 2537010/13/15 at 6:21pm
Thats why I love seramas. They are so full of personality. This is my little guy. I only have one right now. But i have 7 in the incubator and am getting another bird mid novemberSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22359 of 2537010/13/15 at 6:31pmpost #22360 of 2537010/15/15 at 12:47pmQuote:
i keep mine inside- besides the temps, i m paranoid of predators!
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › How to set up my flock for breeding 16 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 55 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Topic of the Week - Dogs and chickens 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 2 minutes ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 3 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 4 minutes ago
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...