Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
American serama thread! - Page 2248
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #22472 of 2537011/10/15 at 3:01pm
i know- been there- you could use it to be an example of how NOT to treat others new to a breed- love those birds you have - you have beautiful birds- the will never be a 'perfect' serama- its a goal- so you work with them- you have put your heart into them- try not to let their harsh attitude keep you from seramas- pm me if you need to- i have seen your photos they are beautiful! I first got into seramas because a breeder sold me their unshowable birds- i knew that when i got them- but they also stole my heart and addicted me to them- so hang in there!post #22473 of 2537011/10/15 at 3:02pm
I see you are in northern CA... would it be an option to go to yuba city? there is a show there in a couple of weeks and maybe you could go and and see some other birds and see if yours are as bad as you think?Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22474 of 2537011/10/15 at 3:02pmI just got a mottled pair of Seramas from Jerrys Seramas! I will post pictures when my phone cooperates, but any name ideas?
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!post #22475 of 2537011/10/15 at 3:27pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!post #22476 of 2537011/10/15 at 4:03pmpost #22477 of 2537011/10/15 at 4:15pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 15 Seramas, 1 duccles, 10 layer birds! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we are NPIP certified!post #22478 of 2537011/10/15 at 4:23pmQuote:
not very imaginative but- salt and pepper?post #22479 of 2537011/10/15 at 4:31pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › The Old Folks Home 15 seconds ago
- › Is this common, or is she just cheeky? 52 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Just joined. 2 minutes ago
- › Bully Rooster 2 minutes ago
- › gender? 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Brahma Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Re-Introducing a chicken who was hen pecked! 3 minutes ago
- › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)