Can you post more pictures of Pistachio?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
American serama thread! - Page 2258post #22572 of 2537011/27/15 at 3:16pmpost #22573 of 2537011/27/15 at 3:18pmpost #22574 of 2537011/27/15 at 3:21pm
I think that Pistachio Is Just a little bit slower to mature than most... It IS Possible for hens to crow, but it is most likely that he is just slower to mature. There is NOTHING wrong with thatSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22575 of 2537011/27/15 at 3:28pm
Rooster. No sickle feathering. If you compare your first pictures with pictures of hens on the net you will understand my confusion. Being white, his rooster feathering does not show plainly in the first photos. At 4 1/2 months serama hens are mature and often have combs like in your first pictures. I am surprised that your rooster has not matured more as in the picture below. Keep n mind serama mature months before other breeds.post #22576 of 2537011/27/15 at 3:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by nchls school
Rooster. No sickle feathering. If you compare your first pictures with pictures of hens on the net you will understand my confusion. Being white, his rooster feathering does not show plainly in the first photos. At 4 1/2 months serama hens are mature and often have combs like in your first pictures. I am surprised that your rooster has not matured more as in the picture below. Keep n mind serama mature months before other breeds.
I guess he is just a little slower to mature. Hopefully he will start to man up soon. Lol! I will post more as he gets older!post #22577 of 2537011/27/15 at 4:09pmpost #22578 of 2537011/27/15 at 4:18pmpost #22579 of 2537011/27/15 at 5:13pmQuote:
The color is Spangled. Although many people have different names for it. Some people call it koi streaming, spangled, calico, and millie.post #22580 of 2537011/27/15 at 5:40pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! 3 seconds ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 29 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Hailing from North Florida 1 minute ago
- › 2 lazy layers after a move 1 minute ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for Giant Cochin Breeders! 3 minutes ago
- › ₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP 3 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.