Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
American serama thread! - Page 2261post #22602 of 2537011/29/15 at 9:01pm
At what age can you tell the gender of seramas? I have one that is about 5 weeks old... How soon will I be able to tell gender?Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22603 of 2537011/30/15 at 5:34amQuote:
Post a picture. If you have more than one the same age post those for comparison. When my serama were a month old it was fairly obvious who the roosters were.post #22604 of 2537011/30/15 at 5:37amQuote:
Anytime birds are outside there is a risk of parasites getting on them.post #22605 of 2537011/30/15 at 6:28ampost #22606 of 2537011/30/15 at 10:54amSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22607 of 2537011/30/15 at 12:34pmpost #22608 of 2537011/30/15 at 1:00pmQuote:
yay! thanks i won't keep my hopes up!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22609 of 2537011/30/15 at 1:27pm
This is a little pullet about the same age as yours. The comb on her brother was very much bigger and redder. I would post his picture but he was culled as soon as I was sure of his gender. I'm quite pleased with this little one. The mother is about 10 ounces; little one is 2 ounces and I like the looks of her more than the mom.post #22610 of 2537011/30/15 at 1:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by nchls school
This is a little pullet about the same age as yours. The comb on her brother was very much bigger and redder. I would post his picture but he was culled as soon as I was sure of his gender. I'm quite pleased with this little one. The mother is about 10 ounces; little one is 2 ounces and I like the looks of her more than the mom.
She's a cutie
Why did you Cull him?
was it type, Or can you not keep roosters where you live?
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 20 seconds ago
- › Chooks Fighting 49 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › New house for my quail 3 minutes ago
- › Sooo exciting ! 3 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 3 minutes ago
- › Duck Coop Space? 4 minutes ago
- › Outcast Sebright 5 minutes ago
- › Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.