Now that is cute!!! I started with serama last spring and have a lot to learn. Much about serama is different from other breeds. How long have you been raising serama?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
American serama thread! - Page 2271
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #22702 of 2536712/11/15 at 8:32ampost #22703 of 2536712/11/15 at 8:53am
For me it's trying to get the right shape. My wife bought me the eggs off ebay as a surprise. Of the eleven chicks that hatched only three look anything like serama. The rest look like cross breed bantams. So far I have just one second generation pullet that looks very hopeful in posture and size.post #22704 of 2536712/11/15 at 9:26ampost #22705 of 2536712/11/15 at 9:38ampost #22706 of 2536712/11/15 at 10:01ampost #22707 of 2536712/11/15 at 10:24amQuote:
Cute. I wish my roosters looked more like Joe. I have just one serama rooster I like, my others are just to long and lanky. I'm not crazy about the color and I've been told his legs are too short. But he's one neat little bird. I keep worrying that some day I'll step on him.; has no fear of me and quite the pest.post #22708 of 2536712/11/15 at 1:51pmpost #22709 of 2536712/11/15 at 2:31pmI know! It's terrible! I haven't let my new hens free range yet, I want them to settle in more. But so far as soon as I walk through the door they are at my feetSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22710 of 2536712/11/15 at 2:57pmQuote:
Free range??? Not for me. I do not have many and what I have are under lock and key-so to speak.
For now, I'm not even using the run.
Edited by nchls school - 12/11/15 at 2:58pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Laying from the roost 2 seconds ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 4 seconds ago
- › Cedric the Rooster can't walk HELP, what else can I do? what... 32 seconds ago
- › Would this work for two drake Call ducks? 42 seconds ago
- › Rubber eggs! What are the chances? 1 minute ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 1 minute ago
- › The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Adult & Kids Costume Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 3 minutes ago
- › Duck fanatic! 3 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.