If she is a Class a or micro serama its because of her size
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
American serama thread! - Page 2295post #22941 of 253701/3/16 at 4:13pmSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #22942 of 253701/3/16 at 4:18pmpost #22943 of 253701/3/16 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by nikki1496
http://tinypic.com/r/14d0t8w/9 I'm not sure on her weight but she's itty bitty. Her while body not including her tail fits in my hand
ok Is she eating enough food?Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #22944 of 253701/3/16 at 4:31pmpost #22945 of 253701/3/16 at 4:37pmpost #22946 of 253701/3/16 at 5:05pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #22947 of 253701/3/16 at 5:55pmpost #22948 of 253701/4/16 at 7:55ampost #22949 of 253701/4/16 at 11:16am
My silkied serama hen went in to the nesting box(a cat carrier, they like it better than the nest box i made) and is clucking and everythingpost #22950 of 253701/4/16 at 11:19am
Well my silkied hen is broody... I think. we will see if she waits it out
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 15 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 19 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › show quality speckled sussex ?? 1 minute ago
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 2 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Warriors Cats FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › 3 month old welsummer 3 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 3 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 3 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.